- Every eyeshadow application begins with the application of the eyeshadow to the eyelid. Always apply with your eyes closed to ensure that nothing goes into your eyes. Regardless of whether you’re dealing with creams or powders, the first shade you apply should be a neutral hue that matches your skin tone.
What do you put on eyes before eyeshadow?
Begin by using an eye shadow primer: “It’s a good idea to start with a primer before applying your eye shadow. This not only helps to keep the shadow in place, but it also prepares the eyelid by removing discolouration and blemishes “Cherman shared his thoughts. Concealer: Do you still have a few dark spots?
Does dark or light eyeshadow go first?
The crease should always be filled in by working your way up in shades from lighter to darker. Prepare your crease by applying light brown makeup first, followed by medium brown, then dark brown, and finally black eyeshadow, if desired. Make preparations for your crease by applying a lighter shade first. This will make it simpler to integrate the deeper shade afterwards.
What order do you put eyeshadow on?
How To Apply Eyeshadow Using Three Shades of the Same Color
- Step 1: Prime Your Lids.
- Step 2: Select Your Eyeshadow Palette.
- Step 3: Apply The Lightest Color To Your Entire Lid.
- Step 4: Apply The Medium-Colored Shade.
- Step 5: Use The Darkest Shade In Your Crease.
- Step 6: Apply Eyeliner.
- Step 7: Add Mascara To Your Lashes.
Should eyeshadow go up to your eyebrow?
Step 5: Apply the light eyeshadow color to the brow bone region using a blending brush. You want it to be exactly beneath the brows, but not in the crease of the brows.