- Add chalkboards to the inside of each window glass to create a personalized family message board. Hang an empty antique window frame above a kitchen island and use it as a pot rack to keep your pots and pans organized. An old metal or wood window may easily be transformed into a coffee table or end table top by removing the glass panes. An old window frame may be transformed into a beautiful cabinet door by using a little creativity.
What can you make out of old windows?
You will discover a plethora of creative methods to recycle existing windows and transform them into something altogether different and intriguing.
- The following are examples of DIY projects: Wreath Display, Chalkboard Window, DIY Baby Greenhouse, Artwork Backdrop, Quick and Easy Bathroom Mirrors, Farmhouse Bathroom Wall Cabinet, DIY Moveable Window wall, and more.
What can you make with old wooden windows?
Take a look at some of our best ideas and get inspired!
- Distressed Farmhouse Style Distressed Window Décor.
- Creative Vintage Table Shelf Design.
- Cool Rustic Window Framed Map.
- Unique Old Fashioned Viewing Window.
What can I do with old wooden windows?
3. Transform old windows into a piece of antique décor.
- Hang an old window on a bare wall for a unique piece of wall art. Alternatively, you may use a mirror instead of glass to create a window frame mirror. Install a thick piece of wood to the frame to serve as a showcase shelf for the window. Create a shadow box by building a narrow, open-front box that will fit within your window.