Is it possible for you to create a personalized plush toy or animal?
- Your own custom-branded gift will be presented to your victors. From individual entrepreneurs to Fortune 100 corporations, we have more than 30 years of expertise creating personalized plush toys for all of our clients. Describe your requirements and we will manufacture a bespoke plush toy or animal for you. The Beverly Hills Teddy Bear Company operates CustomPlush.com, which is a part of the company.
- 1 How do I contact build a bear?
- 2 How much does it cost to stuff a build a bear?
- 3 Can you stuff your own build a bear at home?
- 4 Can I email Build a Bear?
- 5 Can you put ashes in a build a bear?
- 6 Does build a bear charge for stuffing?
- 7 How much does build a bear charge for stuffing?
- 8 How long do build a bear scents last?
- 9 What do I stuff my teddy bear with?
- 10 How much is the most expensive Build-A-Bear?
How do I contact build a bear?
Customer Service is important to us. Call 1-877-789-BEAR if you have any queries about a recently made order or if you need to modify your shipping or billing address (2327).
How much does it cost to stuff a build a bear?
Original Question: How much does it cost to construct a bear at Build a Bear Workshop? For the bulk-standard bear, it’ll cost you approximately $20, but they’ll attempt to sell you the optional items like as smells, an electronic voice thingie, and clothes – for example, a completely clothed bear may cost up to $60-$70.
Can you stuff your own build a bear at home?
Stuff, clothe, and hug your way through the day. 2 fuzzy Build-A-Bear buddies in the comfort of your own home! With the Build-A-Bear Workshop stuffing station, you can create your own furry buddies right in your own house! The stuffing station at the Build-A-Bear Workshop is appropriate for children ages 4 and above.
Can I email Build a Bear?
Alternatively, you may send an email to [email protected]
Can you put ashes in a build a bear?
Use this tip: if you want to place cremated remains in an inflatable bear, acquire an inexpensive mini-urn and fill it with cremated remains before putting them in the bear.
Does build a bear charge for stuffing?
This service will be provided free of charge by the shop. Of course, you have to pay for the extras, such as perfumed hearts, sound messages, and so on. You may even request a new or replacement bear certificate if you so choose.
How much does build a bear charge for stuffing?
What is the cost of ‘Building a Bear’? You may expect to pay between $15 and $25 for a basic “bear” that you will stuff yourself.
How long do build a bear scents last?
The scented discs used in creating a bear are typically intended to last two years and to smell through the flesh of the stuffed animal’s body.
What do I stuff my teddy bear with?
Polyester fiberfill is the ideal choice for re-stuffing because it can be washed by hand as well as by machine. Putting it in the dryer without worrying about it bunching up and ruining the shape of the animal is one option. Additionally, it is simple to operate with.
How much is the most expensive Build-A-Bear?
Teddy Bear by Steiff and Louis Vuitton ($2.1 million) The world’s most costly Teddy bear was created in 2000 when Steiff collaborated with fashion luxury brand Louis Vuitton to create the world’s most expensive Teddy bear.