7. Create a Beautiful Garden Bench
(Image via Seed Scatterer)
8. Use Recycled Bricks as Garden Edging
This simple, attractive border will keep grass from invading your garden and eliminate the need for edge trimming.
(Image via DIYnot)
9. Create a Stunning Birdbath Stand in Your Garden
(Image via Robins Nesting Place)
10. Make a Simple Garden Path from Recycled Bricks
(Tutorial via The Family Handyman)
11. Install a Brick Backsplash in a Kitchen
(Tutorial via Redhead Can Decorate)
12. Turn Old Bricks Into Colorful Yard Art
Get the kids in on this project. They’ll love it!
(Tutorial via Quirky Cool Living)