If you have some bricks leftover from a building project, don’t toss these aside. There are a number of ways to put these leftover bricks to good use around the home and garden. Here are 12 creative uses for leftover bricks that you need to try!
1. Build Your Own Fire Pit
(Tutorial via ehow)
2. Restyle Bricks Into “Books” to Use as Decorations
(Tutorial via Punk Projects)
3. Spray-Paint Bricks to Transform Them into Gilded Bookends
(Tutorial via Camille Styles)
4. Turn Old Bricks into Herb Garden Markers
(Tutorial via Simple Details)
5. Create Gorgeous Planter/Candleholders
You can drill the holes in reclaimed bricks or you could also try to find bricks that already have two holes in them.
(Image via Apartment Therapy)
6. Build Your Own Brick Waterfall
(Tutorial via Fishpub)