There’s something magical about a summers night in the garden; warm air, stars, good friends..
Even so, we have issue hanging out in the garden after the sun goes down – problems with lights. But We have a solution for it! Creating your own tiki torches to light up your outdoor garden spaces you can make merry long after sunset! Here are some fun and creative ideas that you can try in your garden.
1. Tiki Torches from Old Glass Bottles by Green Living Ideas
2. Tiki Torch Tree by Instructables
3. Decorated Tiki Wine Bottles by Glitter Glue & Paint
4. Hanging Wine Bottle Torch by Design Sponge
5. Copper Patio Torch by Garden Gate Magazine
6. Vintage Bottle Tiki Torches by Yeah Vintage
7. Wine Bottles Tiki torches with Crafting Pebbles by The Armchair Sommelier
8. Mason Jar Tiki Torches by The Frugal Homemaker
9. Lightbulb tiki torch from Izismile
10. Wood and Mason Jar Tiki Torches by The Country Chic Cottage
11. Tiki Torch from a Bottle of Jack Daniels by Wonder How To