If you are looking for a small decorating hacks, tips or genius tricks to help decorate your home without spending a lot of money, that today’s post will help you with this. We collected 10 hacks, where you will learn how to; hide your eyesores, utilize the old unnecessary laundry basket and much more. Enjoy and don’t forget to share!
1. A hinged painting is the great way to hide your eyesores. Tutorial
2. Use an old laundry basket as a stencil for polka dot wall. That is simply great. Tutorial
3. Tape Picture Frames. Great alternative for standard frames. In addition, the idea is cheap and unique! Tutorial
4. Paint Swatch Wall. That’s really amazing and a creative art piece! How To
5. Make a tea wreath. If You are a tea lover You really neeed to make one of these. Tutorial
6. Old Window Turned Wine Cork Board. Creative way to organize your desk. Tutorial
7. Pre-arrange your photo gallery. Here You will find more than 40 ideas how to creative display photos on your walls.
8. Paint the sides of your door. The quick way to refresh the door. Source
9. Simple way how to hide your television wires and cables is use a shower curtain rod. Source
10. And last hack stylish shoe organizer. Simply take old crates, paint them and then attach them to the wall. Source